Sew-along Part II: Cutting the fashion fabric
Leisa posted the second part of our sew-along which you can read here. This post has more than you expected:
1) MUSLINS - removing seams or using a pattern that don't include them.
2) SLEEVES - one piece to two and two to three
3) UNDERLININGS - pros and cons
4) CUTTING THE FASHION FABRIC - laying out, pining and cutting
5) REINFORCING - organza for shoulders
5) THREAD TRACING - why silk?
6) LINING - laying out, pining and cutting
Can I call you Leisa - Sewing Encyclopedia?