I woke up this morning to discover that Maider from Masustak-eguzkitan nominated me for the One Lovely Blog award!
The rules of the award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to her in your blog
- Share sever facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire
- Contact each of these bloggerss letting them know they've been nominated.
Sever facts about myself are:
- I am originally from Ukraine.
- I left my country 12 years ago and since then I have lived in five other countries (France, Spain, Ireland, Singapore and Japan). And I hope to live in at least five more!
- I don't like cooking. I often treat my guests to pizza and snacks from the supermarket.
- My favorite food is Thai and Korean.
- I love storytelling in its various forms - books, movies, ballet, opera, theatre - but I am a terrible storyteller myself.
- I don't own a TV and am very happy about it.
- I once spent 5 days living in a Buddhist temple with monks in South Korea.
Marina from Frabjous Couture
Sonja from Ginger Makes
Gillian from Crafting a Rainbow
Sherry from Pattern Scissors Cloth
Melanie from Poppykettle
Rachel from House of Pinheiro
Lizz from A Good Wardrobe
Lizzy from Sew Busy Lizzy
Hope you all have a wonderful and inspiring day as I do ;)